"An answer to every question"
What are the course times?
- Usually from 10am to 12pm, and from 1pm to 3pm
- Meeting point on the very FIRST day is at 09.30am at the practice area
- The following days it’s at 09.45am
How are the groups organized?
- Every Sunday and Monday morning at 09.30am the kids are divided into groups, based on their level of skill by having them ski down a small slalom course
- Beginners meet at their respective assembly point
Can my children have lunch break with the instructors?
- Yes, of course. We advise intermediate/advanced skiers to spend their lunch break together with their respective groups, but also beginners are invited to have lunch with their group.
Is midday care for 1-3-year-olds possible?
- No, but the tourist board offers midday care for 1-3-year-olds from time to time.
Where will the lunch break be held?
- Beginners stay in the area of Hochbrixen – Skiwelt Hütte
- Intermediates spend their lunch break at various restaurants in the skiing area of SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental
- The whole group will have lunch break under supervision of the teacher
First day of children’s ski courses
- Experience shows that we need your children’s full attention from the first minute to gain their trust, so we kindly ask you to not stay too close to the practice area, as this would distract or pressure your children
Are ski passes included in the price I pay?
- No, ski passes are not included in the price
- The ski lift and our ski school are two separate companies
Do you also rent skis/equipment?
- No, as a ski school, we only offer ski/snowboard/cross-country skiing lessons
- You find 2 competent ski rental companies in Brixen im Thale
Do you also offer full-day-courses for snowboarding?
- Only by appointment in our office during holiday season. Snowboarding is very exhausting in the first few days, for this reason, 2 h are usually more than enough.
What details should I provide?
- It is important to us, that you leave your phone number when you make a booking
Clothing and precautions?
- Please make sure your children all wear a snowsuit and the necessary equipment: helmet, goggles, sunblock etc. To guarantee safety when using conveyor belts or chair lifts, avoid long scarfs, loose hair, ribbons etc.